OF PERSONAL DATA
I. General information
EURO IMPACT SRL, a Romanian legal entity, with a registered office in Sat Ruscova, Str. Principala, Nr. 698, jud. Maramures, registered at the Trade Register under no. J24/283/2001 with CUI RO13881247, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, may collect personal data and special data on the pages of the Site https://ask4mask.ro, only with the voluntary consent of the Member or the Client.
The confidentiality of your data is one of the main concerns of EURO IMPACT SRL, as a data controller.
The purpose of this document is to inform you about the processing of your data in the context of the use of the website https://ask4mask.ro (“the Site”).
II. Categories of personal data processed
II.1. If you are a customer of the Site, EURO IMPACT SRL will process your data, such as your first and last name, telephone number, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, data relating to your use of the Site, for example, your behaviour/preferences/habits on https://ask4mask.ro as well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of creating a user account, in the context of placing an order through the Site or in any other way resulting from the use of the Site.
If you choose to create a user account only before completing an order for a product available on the Site, you will be asked for your e-mail address under which an account will be automatically created. If you do not complete your order, the e-mail address and other data provided will not be stored by EURO IMPACT SRL and the account created will be automatically deleted.
II.2. If you are a visitor to the Site, EURO IMPACT SRL will process the personal data that you provide directly in the context of your use of the Site, such as the data you provide in the contact/questions/complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
II.3. EURO IMPACT SRL does not collect and does not otherwise process sensitive data, including by the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data. The company also does not wish to collect or process data on minors who have not reached the age of 16.
III. Purposes and grounds for processing personal data
III.1. If you are a customer of the Site, EURO IMPACT SRL processes your data as follows:
– for the performance of the contractual relationship between you and EURO IMPACT SRL, namely for taking, validating, dispatching, and invoicing the order placed on the Site, informing you about the status of the order, organizing the return of ordered products, etc.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the contract concluded between you and EURO IMPACT SRL, defined in the Terms and Conditions. The provision of your data is necessary for the performance of this contract. Refusal to provide your data may result in the impossibility of the contractual relationship between you and EURO IMPACT SRL.
• for the fulfillment of the legal obligations incumbent on EURO IMPACT SRL in the context of the services provided through the Site, including obligations in tax matters, as well as archiving.Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is necessary based on legal obligations. Providing your data for this purpose is necessary. Refusal to provide data may result in EURO IMPACT SRL being unable to comply with its legal obligations and therefore unable to provide you with services through the Site.
• for marketing activities, i.e. for the transmission of commercial communications on products and services offered by EURO IMPACT SRL through the Site using remote communication (e-mail, SMS).
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it.
• You can express your consent to the processing of your data for this purpose by ticking the appropriate box at the time of account creation, or after account creation, under My Account Information. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each email/SMS containing commercial communications. In addition, you can unsubscribe by going to the My Account Information section.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide consent to the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
• to carry out various analyses, reporting on the functioning of the Site, and profiling consumer preferences, mainly to improve the experience offered on the Site.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of EURO IMPACT SRL to continuously improve the customer experience on the Site. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
III.2. If you are a visitor to the Site, EURO IMPACT SRL processes your data as follows:
• for marketing activities, i.e. for the transmission, using remote communication (e-mail, SMS), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by EURO IMPACT SRL, through the Site.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it.
• You can express your consent to the processing of data for this purpose by completing and ticking the appropriate box in the newsletter subscription form available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each e-mail/SMS containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent to the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
• to resolve complaints, grievances and monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of EURO IMPACT SRL to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to continuously improve the experience of visitors to the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
IV. Duration for which we process your data
As a matter of principle, EURO IMPACT SRL will process your data for as long as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you are a client, we will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently follow the legal obligations incumbent on EURO IMPACT SRL (e.g. in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law is 10 years from the end of the financial year in which they were drawn up).
If you are a client and you exercise the option to delete your user account by clicking on the Delete Account button in the My Account Information section, EURO IMPACT SRL will interpret this action as your option to unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications by which we keep you informed about the products and services offered through the site. In this regard, if you choose to delete your user account, we will no longer send you such e-mails and/or SMS.
However, we would like to inform you that deleting your account will not automatically result in the deletion of your data. If you wish to stop the processing of your data or if you wish to have your data deleted, you can exercise your rights as detailed in point VII below. If you request the deletion of your account, but there is at least one active order on that account, the request for deletion of the account can only be registered after the delivery of the products and the completion of the last active order.
If you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes, EURO IMPACT SRL will cease processing your data for this purpose, without however affecting the processing carried out by the company based on the consent expressed by you before your withdrawal.
V. Disclosure of personal data
To fulfil the processing purposes, EURO IMPACT SRL may disclose your data to partners, third parties, or entities that support EURO IMPACT SRL in carrying out the activity through the Site (e.g. courier companies, IT service providers, payment/banking service providers; market research service providers; other companies with which EURO IMPACT SRL may develop joint programs for offering the company’s goods and services on the market), or to central/local public authorities, in the following cases listed by way of example:
– for validation, invoicing, and dispatch of orders
– for online payments
– for the transmission of information on products or services requested or purchased from the Site
– for informing about delivery times, cancellations, or problems of any kind relating to an order or contract
– for the administration of the Site;
– in situations where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to data subjects obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by EURO IMPACT SRL through the Site;
– to maintain, customize and improve the Site and the services provided through it;
– for conducting data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage trends and activity, developing security features and user authentication;
– for sending commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and within the limits provided by law;
– where disclosure of personal data is required by law, etc.
We ensure that access to your data by third parties who are private legal entities is carried out by the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
VI. Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided to EURO IMPACT SRL may be transferred outside Romania, but only to countries in the European Union, under the conditions provided by law.
VII. Your rights
Under the conditions laid down by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
– The right to information, i.e. the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by EURO IMPACT SRL, as described herein;
– the right of access to data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from EURO IMPACT SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of processing activities such as how the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data, etc;
– the right to rectification, i.e. the right to have inaccurate/unjustified personal data corrected without undue delay by EURO IMPACT SRL and to have incomplete data completed; rectification/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
– the right to the erasure of the data, without undue delay, (“right to be forgotten”), if one of the following grounds applies:
they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
where consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
where the data subject objects to the processing and there are no compelling legitimate grounds;
if the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
if the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation;
personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services following Union or national law governing the controller.
It is possible that, following the request for deletion of the data, EURO IMPACT SRL may anonymize these data (thus depriving them of their nature) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
– the right to restrict processing to the extent that :
the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead of the restriction of their use;
the controller no longer needs the personal data for the processing, but the data subject requests it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or
the data subject has objected to the processing (other than for direct marketing purposes), for the time during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
– the right to data portability, i.e. (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easily readable format, and (ii) the right to have such data transferred by EURO IMPACT SRL to another data controller, insofar as the conditions laid down by law are met;
– the right to object – concerning processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
-at any time, for reasons relating to the data subject’s particular situation, to have data relating to him or her processed based on the legitimate interest of EURO IMPACT SRL or the basis of the public interest, except where EURO IMPACT SRL can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights, and freedoms of data subjects or where the purpose of the processing is to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim;
at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data concerning him or her be processed for direct marketing purposes.
– the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, i.e. the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely based on automated processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or otherwise significantly affects him or her;
– the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, to the extent you consider it necessary.
Any Member or Client has the right to object at any time, for justified and legitimate reasons related to his/her particular situation, by sending to EURO IMPACT SRL, at the address in Leordina, str. Principala, Nr. 772, jud. Maramures, Romania, or by email: email@example.com of a written request, dated and signed, that the data concerning him/her be subject to processing unless otherwise provided for by law. In case of justified opposition, the processing may no longer concern the data in question.
Any Member or Client has the right to object at any time, free of charge and without any justification, by sending an objection to EURO IMPACT SRL, at the address in Leordina, str. Principala, Nr. 772, jud. Maramures, Romania, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org of a written, dated, and signed request that the data concerning him/her be processed for direct marketing purposes, on behalf of the controller or a third party, or be disclosed to third parties for such purposes.
For any further questions on how personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: email@example.com
EURO IMPACT SRL through the website https://ask4mask.ro
We ask you to read the Cookies Usage Policy to know in detail the cookies and similar devices that EURO IMPACT SRL uses, their purpose and other information.
Last update: November 2021